Thinking about joining the Chamber?
Consider the benefits!
- Advocacy: When you speak with one voice, people listen! As a member of the Chamber, you are part of one of the largest business advocacy organizations in central North Carolina. We all recognize the impact of strength in numbers when it comes to taking on tough issues, sustaining a strong and diverse economy, building consensus, and working together to move our community forward. Add YOUR voice to 800 others that make up the Chamber membership and help us make a positive difference!
- Connections: Networking is one of the greatest opportunities open to you as a Chamber member. People do business with someone they know, like, and trust. Chamber events and activities provide you the easy opening to start those relationships.
- Visibility: Through event and program sponsorships, our members demonstrate their commitment to the community and our local economy. It increases your visibility among business and community leaders, as well as the citizens that benefit from the programs and events.
- The World Sees You: As an Asheboro/Randolph Chamber member, your business has the ability to be seen by potential customers through out website (13K Business Directory searches per month in 2022; 10K Member Homepages Viewed monthly in 2022), through our digital weekly newsletter (37% open rate), and our social media platforms. We regularly share your great news and promotions, FREE, in our email blasts and social media.
- Be Part of Something Big: The Asheboro/Randolph Chamber brings together the collective vision of our area businesses, community partners, elected officials, young professionals, educators, non-profit organizations, and engaged citizens to work cooperatively for the future of our community. Together we are working to create more successful businesses, work opportunities, and a better life for our citizens. Come join us!
"I strongly believe that any business small or large needs to be part of the local Chamber of Commerce. Large companies can benefit from having a business supported organization help them through local and state opportunities. Small businesses can benefit from a network of other small business owners that can give advice and professional direction to help succeed in business along with a strong referral network. It was not until I became actively involved in the Chamber itself that I realized how many events in this community they support and are involved in. They truly make this community a better place to live, and do business. Do not wait, get involved and become a Chamber member today!
-Kim Markham, Owner, Asheboro Recycling Center
"Being part of the Chamber was more than being able to promote Four Saints Brewing Company. It was about creating genuine connections and relationships with the great business leaders of Asheboro and Randolph County. The camaraderie, the support, the encouragement, and the mentorship found within the membership of our Chamber far exceeds the simple plug for your business. It means growth, innovation, and being part of something bigger - the success of our community."
- Joel McClosky, CEO, Four Saints Brewing Company
Member Investment Guide
General Annual Membership (renews on Anniversary Date):
- Small Business (1-9 Employees): $300
- Medium Business (10-49 Employees) $624
- Large Business (50+ Employees) $1,040
Professionals (Attorneys, Physicians, etc.): $364
Banks & Credit Unions: $520
Charitable Organizations (501-C3): $204
Chamber Artisan (Handmade Only): $138
Retiree/Associate Member: (for community members not affiliated with a business, or for individuals whose company is a member but would like their own listing.): $138