“I credit the Chamber for much of my success. Unlike other Chambers I have been a member of, Asheboro/Randolph’s is member driven. This gives unbelievable opportunities to directly network at the many programs and events.” Mike Concannon, Owner of Ink & Toner Solutions
Here are some very good reasons to join the Asheboro/Randolph Chamber of Commerce:
- $100 off a Courier-Tribune ad of $200 or more
- $50 off a Randolph Guide ad of $200 or more
- 20 (30-second) Radio Commercials FREE when you purchase 20 (30-second) at $130 with WKXR 1260 am
- Free 1/4 page ad in Asheboro Magazine
- Free Ribbon Cutting for new businesses
And, these incentives from fellow Chamber Members…
· Able Custom Signs, 2 hours of design FREE
· All-Star Trophies & Engraving, 10% off
· Asheboro Fire & Security, 3 months FREE monitoring with purchase of new system
· BB&T, First order of business checks, deposit tickets, and deposit stamp FREE
· Henry L. Vruwink- DDS, PA, 20% off New Patient (Initial Appointment)
· Ink and Toner Solutions, 25% off inkjet cartridge order
· Inspired Scribe, Write/Record radio ad for FREE, 20% off Writing/Editing Services
· Line Drive Graphics, 10% off
· NEW-R Bodies Fitness, 1 month FREE
· North Carolina Zoo Society, $10 off the purchase of a Family Membership
· Richard Petty Museum, 20% off
· The Exchange Banquet Hall, $50 off
· The HR Group, Inc., 2 FREE job postings
· Village Printing, FREE brand & marketing consultation, 1,000 FREE color copies, $50 off direct mail campaign, no charge for Presort Standard permit
· YMCA, 1 week FREE
As a Chamber member your business is listed in the Chamber's "Discover Randolph" Magazine. These publications are distributed through the Chamber, area tourist attractions, motels, restaurants, banks, real estate offices and health care facilities. This magazine is often the first request of those researching Randolph County and a source for new residents to secure employment, products and services from local businesses.
Chamber members are listed in the Chamber's online directory and also receive a free link to your website.
Chamber members have the opportunity to participate in the Chamber's shop at home program, "Chamber Checks". This program allows area businesses and residents to purchase Chamber Checks that can be redeemed at any participating Chamber member for products or services.
All Chamber members are invited to participate in the many seminars provided by the Chamber covering such subjects as Reducing Overhead, Preventing Shoplifting and Employee Theft, More Effective Advertising, Retirement Programs, OSHA, ADA and many more. Most are at no cost to Chamber members.
All Chamber members have access to specific business advice and assistance through the Chamber's SCORE (Senior Corps of Retired Executives) Program.
Members are eligible to participate in the Chamber's annual Business Showcase. This event allows businesses to display their products and services to area consumers and is attended by hundreds of local residents and business people.
All Chamber members are eligible to participate in the First Benefits Insurance for Workers Compensation Policy. Many members have saved more than enough through this program to pay their Chamber membership investment.
Chamber members may place literature in the Chamber office describing their products and/or services. This information is available to the hundreds of individuals that visit the Chamber office each week.
All Chamber members are invited and encouraged to actively participate in any of the Chamber's many committees dealing with the various aspects of our community. These include such groups as Government, Tourism, Education, Transportation, Industry, Chamber Events, etc.
The Chamber is always ready to assist our members with the planning and coordination of special events such as new openings, expansions, special promotions, ribbon cuttings, etc.
The Chamber is a vehicle through which the voice of our members is amplified so as to assure you are heard not only by our local government, but, also in Raleigh and Washington, D.C.
The Chamber is the single most unified business organization in our community and continually works to plan, direct and develop the future of Randolph County and the municipalities within it.
Your membership in the Chamber assures you a voice in your community's future and identifies you with the growing number of businesses whom are joined together to direct the growth and development of Randolph County.
Your membership enjoys free networking and social events such as Business After Hours. Each month from 80 to 120 Chamber members gather to meet new clients and to make initial contacts that opens doors for new business.