RANDOLPH-ASHEBORO YMCA JOB OPPORTUNITY: BUSINESS MANAGER
Looking for an experienced Business Manager to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for the Randolph-Asheboro YMCA.
Business Manager responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for senior directors, conducting cost and revenues analysis. To be qualified for this role, a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience is helpful.
Ultimately, you will ensure all accounting transactions comply with the law and support the YMCA.
- Gather and monitor financial data (sales revenues, memberships and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements for the Executive Committee, Board of Directors and Trustee Committee)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Help prepare budgets (for the YMCA by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- Salary range $36,000 to $43,000
- Paid 12% retirement by association
- Full health and medical benefits